In Google Chrome 33, Instant Extended API removed from Flags page. So you can't disable annoying Google logo on New Tab page. This extension helps to fix it.
- Download the extension file from the website and save it to your computer. (Rigth click & Save link as...)
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools > Extensions.
- Locate the extension file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page.
- Review the list of permissions in the dialog that appears. If you would like to proceed, click Install.